May 26, 2014






Well Mumsy,
Let me just say that I love you dearly. We had a marvelous week, Marta got baptized and it was such a spiritual service. It was so great to see her so happy. She was pretty nervous while we were in the water, but no worries Elder Paynter dunked her quick so it wasn't a problem. Ha-ha. Just kidding, but it was a great moment to see someone so willing to make promises with our Heavenly Father. 

Other than that, it has been raining here ever since Wednesday and it is cold!!! Gets a little frustrating because we don't see hardly anyone on the streets to talk with but its been a good time. Other than that I found a cool hat that was like two bucks so I had to get it. I am loving the mission. Love my comp, and I love the gospel! Sorry I don't really feel I have tons to say . I love you mom!

Elder Paynter

No comments:

Post a Comment