August 26, 2013

     Well, that was one name tag that I really was blessed with while wearing, and I wanted to give one to you and Dad. Spongebob is the best. On the inside I am still me even though at times I don’t show that. Ha-ha well it was a wonderful week mom, I am so glad to hear that the blessing went well, and that is just hilarious that she was able to wear the same dress! I can’t believe it! She is just darling! The pictures of her yawning were so cute! Well Lacey is the best and that makes me laugh so much about what she said with the roommates. That is hilarious with what she said about you guys, I got transferred mom, and I am sad, but glad also because my comp likes to eat so we ate a lot! Ha-ha

     Well this week was incredible! We had one more baptism, and it was really great! The ward has gotten really excited with all of the baptisms happening and has gotten more involved with us. It was number 16 for the mish, and the 15th in this area for me. How funny. But this kid is super special. He is 18 and he is really successful. He is finishing a degree at the most renowned university in Brasil and he didn't even pray to know if the Book of Mormon was true, he prayed to know whether he should go on a mission or not. He will be such an amazing missionary and we already made plans with him to baptize his girlfriend in two weeks when he gets the priesthood. I am really sad that I didn't have time to make a stronger friendship with him or to see him continue on. But I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me to get to know him! We have plenty of other good things in the works but, I won’t be here anymore. I am super nervous for transfers because I was made a zone leader! So we’ll see how it goes! I don’t know what the Lord sees in me, but I trust in him and hope I can give him my all!

     This last week for district meeting, we had to teach about the importance of revelation at church, so the zone leaders and I held our little fake Sunday. It was really fun, we talked about chasing behind investigators to help them progress, faith, and finalizing investigators. I taught about chasing behind them, so I got dressed in gym clothes, and put on a work out DVD, and then we all did exercises, and Elder Albuquerque dressed up in baptismal clothes and everyone had to get him. Ha-ha it was fun and then I taught some spiritual stuff. It was a really great meeting!

     Well mom, I am glad you had an awesome week, I hope you have another great one! Send a big hug to everyone! I love you so much!

Elder Paynter

No comments:

Post a Comment